We offer innovative services and support to build a highly reliable technology solution for your requirements. Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service are part of the Microsoft Azure Cloud services offered by us.
Generally, it is a platform through which we can use Microsoft’s resource. For example, to set up a huge server, we will require huge investment, effort, physical space and so on. In such situations, Microsoft Azure comes to our rescue. It will provide us with virtual machines, fast processing of data, analytical and monitoring tools and so on to make our work simpler. The pricing of Azure is also simpler and cost-effective. Popularly termed as “Pay As You Go", which means how much you use, pay only for that.
Smooth Microsoft Cloud Transition
Premier Managed Azure Services
Always On Top With Innovation
Azure is also commonly used as a platform for hosting databases in the cloud. Microsoft offers serverless relational databases such as Azure SQL and non-relational databases such as NoSQL. Azure is also commonly used as a platform for hosting databases in the cloud. Microsoft offers serverless relational databases such as Azure SQL and non-relational databases such as NoSQL.
In addition, the platform is frequently used for backup and disaster recovery. Many organizations use Azure storage as archive in order to meet their long-term Data retention requirements.
- Mixed reality
- Management and governance
- Media and content delivery network (CDN)
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Internet of things
- Azure infrastructure will cost-effectively enhance your business continuity strategy.
- It allows you to access the application without buying a license for the individual machine.
- Windows Azure offers the best solution for your data needs, from SQL database to blobs to tables.
- Offers scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.
- Helps you to maintain consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources.
- Allows you to extend data center with a consistent management toolset and familiar development and identity solutions.
- You can deploy premium virtual machines in minutes which also include Linux and Windows servers.
- Helps you to scale your IT resources up and down based on your needs.
- You are not required to run the high-powered and high-priced computer to run cloud computing's web-based applications.
- Cloud computing is not possible if you can't connect to the Internet.
- Azure is a web-based application which requires a lot of bandwidth to download, as do large documents.
- Web-based applications can sometimes be slower compared to accessing a similar software program on your desktop PC.